Sign up for (occasional, useful) CCW announcements!
Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.— Helen Keller
- Highlights from “Self Reliance”
- Everything I Need To Know I Learned From Napping
- The Five Higher Laws
- Self Esteem for Smart People (Part 1)
- What’s so Dumb about Self-Help?
- Self Esteem for Smart People (Part 2)
- Self Esteem for Smart People (Part 3)
- God is Totally Naked
- The Problems with Farming Detroit
- Taking & Letting Go
- Logic vs. Depression: FIGHT!
- We Are Humanity (a Shaolin Prayer)
- Something Shakespeare Forgot
- Not Why I Hate Religion
- Stuck Embodied: Lessons in Exercise
- Buddha teaches the Internet: How to correct someone and not be an asshole
- How to Not Go Crazy
- Synthesis & Time Travel Advice
- This Is A Dark Age
- Art vs Liking It
- Religion & the Bechdel Test
- A Path that Diverges Eight Ways
- Execute the cold virus(es)!
- You too can be an asshole
Category Archives: anime nerd
So, I lost my phone the other day — actually kind of a fun napping story/warning itself, because apparently I woke up a little too fuzzily at work, and rolled the phone up in my blanket when I put it … Continue reading
*roflz!* …Actually the whole site cracked me up. But I am, after all, a massive nerd. (Yes, star wars nerd too. I am, in fact, married to the first man (or woman) to ever beat me at Star Wars … Continue reading
So, I’m on my very first ever actual calorie-restriction diet. This is Day Two. I’ve had more fun. However, I probably also never have actually eaten this healthily, if health can be measured in quantities of raw vegetables. Anybody could … Continue reading
I’m in love!!! omg omg omg omg I am overcome with WANT. I swoon with it! That is hands-down the best alarm EVER. You know it. I know it. The only question remaining is, can we afford it? Time will … Continue reading
First, from my floor: I didn’t mention it this morning, because okay, once, sure — I fell asleep in my car and forgot to turn my timer on. I wasn’t wearing a watch, so when I woke up, I had … Continue reading