Sign up for (occasional, useful) CCW announcements!
Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile.— Mark Twain
- Highlights from “Self Reliance”
- Everything I Need To Know I Learned From Napping
- The Five Higher Laws
- Self Esteem for Smart People (Part 1)
- What’s so Dumb about Self-Help?
- Self Esteem for Smart People (Part 2)
- Self Esteem for Smart People (Part 3)
- God is Totally Naked
- The Problems with Farming Detroit
- Taking & Letting Go
- Logic vs. Depression: FIGHT!
- We Are Humanity (a Shaolin Prayer)
- Something Shakespeare Forgot
- Not Why I Hate Religion
- Stuck Embodied: Lessons in Exercise
- Buddha teaches the Internet: How to correct someone and not be an asshole
- How to Not Go Crazy
- Synthesis & Time Travel Advice
- This Is A Dark Age
- Art vs Liking It
- Religion & the Bechdel Test
- A Path that Diverges Eight Ways
- Execute the cold virus(es)!
- You too can be an asshole
Category Archives: Poetry
Passion can’t draw Pain can’t write Love can’t sing and Awe is shit with a chisel. Joy is clumsy and steps on feet, Nostalgia pens Vogon poetry Anger throws the weakest punch and as you know, Lust has no sense … Continue reading
America is NOT white. America is also not male. America is not middle-class. America definitely does not wear a suit. America is a little loopy. America has had to take medicine before, and will probably need to again. America is smart, … Continue reading
Okay, so sleep was extra mean to me yesterday. In the morning, I napped, but faded in and out a few times (and as many people will tell you, a broken nap is nowhere near as good as a whole … Continue reading
…Synthesis is a weird thing; in my brain, it's either working or it isn't. And I'm realizing that writing fiction is the thing that makes it work, that greases those cogs and applies the force to move that particular machine. … Continue reading
For every farmer, There is such a thing as One Tornado Too Many. My grandmother prayed To the famous Nine Nails, Spent the last family dollar On a candle, for hope. She prayed for rain, Probably harder than most of … Continue reading